As per the clubs weather policy, due to the forecast temperature at 6:00pm being above 40 degrees, the course will be closed.
Should the forecast be re adjusted earlier tomorrow, this decision may be revised. If so, golf carts may be prohibited also if the Course superintendent and/or Director of Golf feel it poses a risk to the condition of the golf course.
We apologise for the inconvenience, the Warragul Country Club takes decisions on the health and well being of its members and guests very seriously.
Filed under: Uncategorized