Here at the Warragul Country Club, our tree-lined golf course will be sure to challenge all golfers. There’s no finer golf course to play in all of Gippsland than the Warragul Country Club.
- Firstly click the REGISTER button below and register yourself as a public member
- After you have registered as a public member you can then click VIEW TEE TIMES to view all available time sheets and make a booking
|After 4pm 18-Hole Special||$20|
The following rules are applied when the course is determined by management to be unplayable:
- Golfers playing less than 6-Holes in an 18-Hole round will receive a full 18-Hole rain check;
- Golfers playing less than 12-Holes in an 18-Hole round will receive a full 9-Hole rain check; and
- Same applies for a 9-Hole round where persons playing less than 6-Holes will receive a full 9-Hole rain check.
|Mid-week||Weekend & Public Holidays|
|Golf Cart: 9-Hole||$20||$30|
|Golf Cart: 18-Hole||$30||$40|
Hire carts are not to be driven by persons under the age of 18 years. All visitors playing in a competition must hold an AGU handicap and be a member of a golf club. Social golfers should confirm course availability with the Pro Shop. Children between 9 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult when playing social golf.
For more information, or to book in to play golf, please do not hesitate to contact our Golf Operations Manager, Heath Jones.
Telephone: 03 5623 2353 Email: email@example.com
If you run a Social Group, be it work or industry based, or part of a larger sporting or social club, you owe it to your group to add Warragul Country Club to your roster. We welcome all sizes of social golf groups with open arms.
Enjoy a round of 18, hire a cart and have a drink in the bar or outdoor terrace after golf. We have a Clubhouse that features a fully equipped sports bar, Keno, TAB and big screen TVs, or book 1 of 2 free BBQs for your social group.
Packages are available upon request, starting from as little as $30.00 per person for Golf & BBQ. Enquiries welcome. For more information please phone (03) 5623 2353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org