The Warragul Country Club boasts a great friendly work environment with a professional, hard-working team of over 110 local staff.
Part Time Marketing Coordinator
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual to join the Warragul Country Club in the position of Part Time Marketing Coordinator. This position is a 12 month contract covering maternity leave, commencing mid-February 2021. The Club has over 7,000 Members and this position is responsible for the development and delivery of the Clubs 12 month marketing, promotion and Member loyalty plan, which in turn drives 10/10 customer experience, Member loyalty and venue activation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced and qualified candidate. Flexible working hours are available. The position description is available on the Clubs website. Applications can be emailed to the Club CEO, Michael Hodge, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Develop and deliver the annual Member Loyalty Program
- Develop and deliver the annual Members benefits and promotional plan
- Develop and deliver the Golf Members benefits and promotional plan
- Manage the interfaces between the various loyalty systems, including but not limited to eBet, Vectron and MiClub
- Manage the Clubs advertising and social media platforms
- Manage the budgets associated with each of the above programs and measure and quantify the effectiveness of the Clubs investment in the Member Loyalty Program and its Member promotions
- Assist and support the management team in the delivery of the Loyalty Zone Program which underpins the standards of 10/10 customer experience
Click here for detailed position description.
Other employment opportunities at the Club are in the following areas:
- Management and Supervisors
- Bar, Bistro and Function staff (Full-Time, Part-Time, Casual)
- Chefs (Full-Time, Casual and Apprentices)
- Kitchen Hands
- Golf Course Staff (Full-Time, Part-Time, Casual and Apprentices)
- Pro Shop Retail Staff (PGA Professionals, PGA Trainees and Casual Retail Staff)
The Warragul Country Club is an Equal Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position at the Warragul Country Club, please fill in the application form on the ‘Application for Employment’ page and attach your resume and cover letter.